Sierra Pacific Windows
Aspen Casement Window
Accentuate the warmth and beauty of the interior of your home with Sierra
Pacific's revolutionary Aspen Casement Windows. Innovative, industry-leading
and aesthetically superior, the Aspen Collection will take your breath away. But what impresses most is what you don't see.
With this extraordinary breakthrough in window technology, the locking hardware, normally visible on the side jamb of the window, is hidden. No lock latches to detract from the architecturally sculpted lines of the Aspen Collection Casement. Complete the ambiance with an optional wood veneered screen that virtually disappears into the frame of the window.
Sash and Frame Interior
- Sash and frame components are manufactured from kiln-dried, preservative- treated Ponderosa Pine, Douglas Fir or other species by request in unfinished clear wood ready to prep for stain or paint. An optional, factory-applied interior prime coat is available
- The 1 3/4” thick Aspen sash is featured in our 2 1/4” Designer (Wide) sash width.
- All sash corners have mortise and tenon joints that are sealed and screwed.
Aluminum Clad Exterior
- Extruded aluminum frame corners are sealed with silicone, corner keys, pads and secured with screws.
- A continuous extruded aluminum nailing flange is an integral part of the frame extrusion - stout and watertight.
- The mitered corners of the nailing flange are sealed with factory-applied, butyl corner pads. A factory-applied, extruded aluminum drip cap in matching color is standard with all products.
- Exterior surfaces are available with either a
factory-applied latex primer or in a clear Ponderosa
Pine or Douglas Fir. All units with exterior trim (brickmould,
stucco brickmould or S4S) feature factory-applied
flexible flashing on sides and head.