Sierra Pacific Windows
Geometric & Radius Shapes
Unleash your imagination to design unique creations of glass and wood. Configure straight lines and angles to define a pattern of geometric precision. Frame the graceful curve of a radius following the sweep of your roofline. Accentuate the angle of the shoreline or outline the jagged peaks of the mountain range – whatever your style or vision, Sierra Pacific’s Geometric and Radius Shape windows will amplify your design, even as they capture your view.
Design with trapezoids, pentagons, triangles,
parallelograms and octagons. Choose circles, elliptical,
ovals, half rounds, quarter rounds, or gothic shapes. Open
up your view with a 90 degree Corner Window. Create your own
custom shapes. Let your imagination be your guide –we’ll do
- Our Direct Glaze unit features glass set directly into a frame. Our standard unit does not have a sash, although we do have sash options available. Frame components are manufactured from kiln-dried, preservative- treated Ponderosa Pine, Douglas Fir or other species by request in unfinished clear wood ready to prep for stain or paint. An optional factory-applied interior prime coat is available. Douglas Fir interiors are available with an optional distressed finish. Radius wood components consist of laminated veneers.
- The sash is an optional feature for the direct glaze unit. We offer three standard widths. The “A” sash vertical sight line matches the daylight opening of the narrow sash, aluminum clad casement. The “B” sash vertical sight line matches the daylight opening of the Designer (Wide) sash casement. The “C” sash vertical sight line matches the daylight opening of the Carmel Double Hung.
- The sash is a full 1 3⁄4” thick and is manufactured from kiln-dried, preservative- treated Ponderosa Pine, Douglas Fir or other species by request. Douglas Fir is available with an optional distressed finish. Sash corner joints are mortise and tenoned or coped and secured with screws.
Aluminum Clad Exterior
- Extruded aluminum frame corners are sealed with silicone, corner keys, pads and secured with screws. A continuous extruded aluminum nailing flange is an integral part of the frame extrusion - stout and watertight.
- The mitered corners of the nailing flange are sealed with factory-applied, butyl corner pads. A factory-applied, extruded aluminum drip cap in matching color is standard with all products.
- Exterior surfaces are available with either a
factory-applied latex primer or in clear Ponderosa Pine
or Douglas Fir. All units with exterior trim (brickmould,
stucco brickmould or S4S) feature factory- applied
flexible flashing on sides and head.