Sierra Pacific Windows
A favorite of builders and architects, the Sierra Pacific Casement is the
workhorse of the window world – energy efficient, durable, secure and
beautiful. Easy to operate and easy to clean, Sierra Pacific Casement windows provide superb ventilation through a sash that opens to a full 90 degrees.
Sierra Pacific Casement windows complement virtually any architectural design or style. Use casements alone or in combination with other window types and shapes – let your imagination be your guide.
Enjoy your view from the comfort of your home through the clean unobstructed sight lines of the casement window. Mull awnings or arch top windows above to complete your vision
Sash and Frame Interior
- Sash and frame components are manufactured from
kiln-dried, preservative- treated Ponderosa Pine,
Douglas Fir or other species by request in unfinished
clear wood ready to prep for stain or paint. An optional
factory-applied interior prime coat is available.
Douglas Fir interiors are available with an optional
distressed finish. The 1 3/4” thick sash is available in
two widths for aluminum clad product:
1 1/2” standard or 2 1/4” Designer (Wide)sash.
- Wood exterior casements feature 2 1/4” Designer (Wide) sash only
- All sash corners have mortise and tenon joints that are sealed and screwed.
Aluminum Clad Exterior
- Extruded aluminum frame corners are sealed with silicone, corner keys, pads and secured with screws.
- A continuous extruded aluminum nailing flange is an integral part of the frame extrusion - stout and water tight.
- The mitred corners of the nailing flange are sealed with factory applied, butyl corner pads . A factory-applied, extruded aluminum drip cap in matching color is standard with all products.
- Exterior surfaces are available with either a factory-applied latex primer or in a clear Ponderosa Pine or Douglas Fir. All units with exterior trim (brickmould, stucco brickmould or S4S) feature factory-applied flexible flashing on sides and head.
- Available in single or double pane configurations
with double strength glass. Triple pane units are
available in 2 1/4”. Designer (Wide) sash in some sizes.
Insulated units are 3/4” overall, separated by 1/2” TrueWARM® Edge structural silicone foam spacer from
Quanex. All standard types of glass are available - from
LoE to tints to specialty glazing's - as is the
capillary tube system for high altitude. The glass is
dual bedded with a structural sealant and secured in
the sash with a removable interior glazing bead.