Sierra Pacific Windows
Frame the bloom of the desert cactus through your Sedona Casement and Awning windows. Featuring traditional, push-open sash and interior screens made from wood, these windows are the perfect complement to your authentic southwestern adobe design.
Or choose the rustic elegance of a log cabin combined with the natural beauty of the Douglas Fir interior Sedona window -the essence of old world craftsmanship and charm.
The Sedona window is accentuated by dark oil rubbed
hardware made from sand-cast bronze. And an optional
distressed finish is available to complete the product
Sash and Frame Interior
- Sash and frame components are manufactured
from kiln-dried, preservative treated Douglas Fir in unfinished clear or distressed wood ready to prep for stain or paint. An optional factory-applied interior prime coat is available. Sedona Collection windows feature the Contemporary frame detail. The 1 3/4” thick Sedona sash is featured in our 2 1/4” Designer (Wide) sash.
- All sash corners have mortise and tenon joints that are sealed and screwed
Aluminum Clad Exterior
- Exterior surfaces of both sash and frame are clad with .062” extruded aluminum (one of the thickest on the market) available in a palette of 60 colors in 6 industry-leading color collections, including 35 Heritage Collection Standard finishes, 4 Heritage Collection Textured finishes, 6 Weathered Collection finishes, 5 Metallic and 5 Pearl Metallic Collection finishes, 3 Anodized Collection finishes, 2 Industrial Series finishes and Custom Colors.
- Extruded aluminum frame corners are sealed with silicone, corner keys, pads and secured with screws.
- A continuous extruded aluminum nailing flange is an
integral part of the
frame extrusion - stout and watertight.
- The mitred corners of the nailing flange are sealed
butyl corner pads. A factory-applied, extruded aluminum drip cap in matching color is standard with all products
- Exterior surfaces are available with either a
factory-applied latex primer or in clear Douglas Fir. An
optional distressed finish is available. All units
with exterior trim (brickmould, stucco brickmould or
S4S) feature factory-applied flexible flashing on sides